jueves, 21 de julio de 2016

What is my house like?

In this picture you can see parts of my home and the residential complex where I live.



My family and I live in an apartment. It is on the ninth floor. It has just one level. My place  is located in Bogotá, Colombia.

My home has a kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 balconies, a living room and a study room. It has big windows. My mother has lot of plants. It also has a breakfast bar.


The residential complex has a swimming pool, a soccer field, a game room, a pool table, a ping pong table, a small theater, a playground and a community center. Every apartment has a parking. We have two elevators per tower. We also have two entrance.


I love my home because it is cozy, big, nice and neat. I feel quiet when I'm at home. I feel safe when I am in my residential complex. But I feel  insecure when I go around the city.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario