sábado, 23 de julio de 2016

My daily routine.

My name is Natalia and I am 27 years old. I am student. I live in Bogotá with my parents and my sister.

In the morning, I usually get up at 7 am on weekdays, but sometimes I get up at 10 am on the weekends. I always have breakfast at 8 am. I leave for my therapies at 9 am and  I come back to my home at 11am. 

In the afternoon, I take a lunch at 12 pm, after that I usually read a book. I always do homewors for the University at 3pm.  At 6 pm, I sometimes  watch tv, but I never sleep in the afternoon.


In the eveninig, I have dinner at 7 pm with my family. Sometimes I play Uno with my sister at 8 pm. I take a shower at 9pm and I go to sleep at 10 pm everyday.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario